Rapid Prototyping Services
When you’re looking to create a high-quality physical model, you need the team at Duncan-Parnell. Work with our experts to produce quick-turnaround, cost-effective models for concept development, fit/function testing, or sales meetings.
We have the equipment and trained technicians necessary to support your projects. If you can’t justify the investment of your own 3D printer, you can confidently outsource the work to us. If you are considering in-house 3D printing, we can work with you to verify which technology is the best fit for your applications.
Advantages of a Prototype
- Bring your 3D design to life with customers, investors, or researchers instead of relying on a 2D illustration.
- Accurately reflect the appearance, dimensions, and details of your product.
- Save time and resources with earlier detection of design flaws.
- Explore your options by creating multiple versions of the product with different colors, textures, finishes, or materials.
The Rapid Prototyping Process
Prototyping at Duncan-Parnell allows you to partner with printing experts who can consult on designs, recommend materials, and quickly complete your projects. There are no tooling costs with 3D printers, so we can easily accommodate changes to your drawings or work with you on multiple iterations within the same project.
- Consultation – Do you have an idea or design that you’re not sure how to take to the next level? Upload your design to our team or set up a meeting with one of our experts to discuss goals, design, materials, and actual production.
- File preparation – If you don’t have a print-ready file, utilize our 3D scanning and CAD services to create the file.
- Prototype Production – We’ll print the model and get it into your hands. If the model is only the first iteration for your product development, we’ll continue working with you to come up with a product that meets your final material, design, and finish needs.
- Utilization – Whether your goal was honing a concept, functional testing, or creating a marketing aid, put your finished prototype to work.
Whether it’s the initial consultation, working through our rapid prototyping process, or advising on product manufacturing, our team is ready to help.
We have a wide variety of equipment capable of producing parts in many materials, including metal, plastics, or composites like carbon fiber and Kevlar. We take the time to first understand your goals and then rapidly produce quality parts for you.
Come and discover the flexibility and performance of the comprehensive 3D printing services available at Duncan-Parnell. Gain an advantage over your competitors in terms of prototype quality, turnaround, and cost.
We can help revolutionize the way you create prototype parts. Tell us what you need, and we’ll find a solution!
If you require Non-Disclosure Agreement completed for your project, DOWNLOAD NDA Agreement
Watch the following video to learn more about our impressive range of 3D printing prototyping services for customers, then contact us for a free quote for your next 3D prototyping project.
Real Life Applications: 3D Printing Technology for Animal Prosthetics
Watch the following video to learn more about our impressive range of rapid 3D printing prototyping services for customers, then contact us for a free quote for your next 3D prototyping project.