- Professional Grade 3D PrintersLoading More Products...No more products
Traditional 3D part measuring and scanning is a time-consuming affair. 3D coordinate measuring systems take a limited number of measurements of a reference part to extrapolate into a fully-rendered 3D model. If you're looking for greater accuracy and also want to save time, an advanced 3D scanner and scanning software is the revolution you need.
When you team up with Duncan-Parnell for your scanner and software purchase, you’ll quickly learn that successful projects start here. We carry an impressive lineup of advanced 3D Scanners and 3D Printing Software that save you time and provide reliable, high-precision results for your 3D projects.
A Broad Selection of Advanced Scanners and Software
The 3D scanning industry isn’t standing still. The impressive rate of improvement means you need the latest and greatest 3D scanners and software that grows with your business and can incorporate continuous improvements. Consider some of our popular options, such as:
- 3D capture scanners: Incorporate 3D objects into your CAD environments without having to design them from scratch. Our 3D scanners feature pushbutton capabilities that are easy to learn and put to work.
- Advanced software: Once you have your 3D data, you need powerful software to exploit it. To get the most of your 3D data, we carry design and analysis software with industry-leading performance
- Physical photography scanners: Capture 3D images and create 3D print files of a host of small objects with a compact, easy-to-use and affordable desktop 3D scanner
- Mini 3D scanners: Save space and money with a mini 3D scanner. You get high performance and resolution in a smaller package, perfect for use in offices and laboratories
You can learn about all of our great 3D scanner and software products here at Duncall-Parnell. Simply click through our catalog and read up on the features, specifications and capabilities of our product lines. You can request a quote online or call us for more information. With over 70 years of experience, we know you demand knowledgeable technical experts with the answers you need for your 3D software and scanning questions.
To keep on top of changes in the industry, our staff takes part in frequent training on new equipment and software. We use this training to offer you advanced solutions and support for your 3D scanning and software needs. If you’re a customer in SC, NC, GA, VA or D.C. and are looking for unbeatable support from a trusted source, contact our team here at Duncan-Parnell.
- Professional Grade 3D Printers