- Professional Grade 3D PrintersLoading More Products...No more products
The 3D printing industry may be young, but MarkForged has already proven to be a leader. Their high-speed and high-precision 3D printers create some of the strongest parts in the industry thanks to their unique composite fiber reinforcement that is added while printing. The result is parts with an extremely tight dimensional tolerance and unparalleled strength. We're proud at Duncan-Parnell to offer our SC, NC, GA, VA and D.C. customers more choices, which is why we carry the impressive MarkForged range of 3D printers.
With MarkForged, you can choose the features and capabilities you’re looking for to obtain the best parts possible:
- A variety of printing mediums, including plastic, carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar
- High-strength printing with embedded composite-fibers
- Custom 3D printing software that is easy and intuitive to use
- Mid-print scanning for analyzing and verifying your parts before they’re completed
- High-resolution printing to obtain your desired surface finishes
It’s easy to see why more and more customers are turning to the powerful performance and quality of MarkForged Professional 3D Printers. To get the most out of your printer, our expert team here at Duncan-Parnell will explain all of the features and functions and help you put it to work right away. Come and find out how successful projects start here, thanks to over 70 years meeting the needs of customers for their printing needs.
Unbeatable Support From Duncan-Parnell
When you invest in a quality 3D Printer, you want a solid and rapid return on your investment. We can help you use all of the features and capabilities of your MarkForged 3D Printer, so you’re extracting the most value from your investment. Our team will take the time to understand your 3D printing needs and help you choose the right 3D printing solution for your SC, NC, GA, VA or D.C. business. You can print a wide variety of parts, including:
- Ready-to-use parts with minimal post-printing treatment
- Advanced prosthetics and medical parts and equipment
- Strong parts for industrial machines and applications
- Complex parts for automotive, aerospace, robotics, etc.
- Mold, tooling and dies for rapid prototyping parts
The versatility and flexibility you get with a MarkForged 3D Printer is hard to beat. Add to that our excellent Duncan-Parnell customer service and experience, and we’re your best local choice for all of your 3D printing needs. Contact us today by phone or by filling in our online quote form, and we’ll give you even more information on our impressive range of MarkForged 3D Printers.
- Professional Grade 3D Printers