- Professional Grade 3D PrintersLoading More Products...No more products
The leader in composite fiber reinforced plastic printing has created a new revolution. The MarkForged Metal X 3D printer is taking 3D printing of metal parts in a production environment to new levels with their Metal X 3D Printers. Designed for incredible accuracy and high throughput, a Metal X printer will be a welcome addition to your production facility. Here at Duncan-Parnell, we're always looking for ways to provide more value and performance to our customers in SC, NC, GA, VA and D.C. That is why we're proud to offer this latest breakthrough from MarkForged.
With a Metal X 3D printer, you save the time and investment required for the unique tooling and equipment necessary to produce a wide range of complex metal parts. A Metal X printer eliminates the need for CNC, casting, forging and post-finishing operations that take time and cut into your profit. Simply load your 3D drawings into the simple and intuitive Metal X interface and launch your 3D printing. Successful projects start here, so find out how your next industrial project can get a head start on the competition with an advanced 3D production printer from MarkForged.
MarkForged uses the most current advances in 3D printing with their Metal X 3D printer. It combines an incredible amount of technology to provide the best 3D parts possible:
- Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM): You get optimum density and equal mechanical properties in all directions thanks to controlled crystal growth and orientation.
- Unparalleled tolerance and accuracy: Print to the tight tolerances on your drawings to avoid costly post-printing finishing and rework that can slow down your production rates.
- In-process inspection: Inspect the quality and dimensional accuracy of your parts at various stages of production to ensure parts conform to your drawings to save time producing scrap parts.
Print a Variety of Metals
The versatile MarkForged Model X 3D Printer can print a variety of metals, including:
- IN Alloy (Inconel) 625
- Titanium Ti-6Al-4V
- 303 & 17-4 Stainless Steel
- 6061 & 7075 Aluminum
- A-2 & D-2 Tool Steel
If you think a Metal X 3D printer would be at home in your production environment, contact our team here at Duncan-Parnell. We have over 70 years of experience supporting local businesses with their industrial and commercial equipment needs. To stay on top of the fast-moving 3D printing industry, we follow frequent training with equipment manufacturers. This allows us to share our experience and knowledge with you, so you can get the most out of your 3D printing equipment and create a fast ROI for your printer purchase.
Request your free quote today or give us a call for more information. We’ll tell you more about the impressive capabilities and features of the best 3D metal printer available — the Metal X from MarkForged.
- Professional Grade 3D Printers